Summer is just around the corner and summer holidays are on everyone’s minds.. Caledonian Campers are giving you 10 reasons why your summer holiday of 2015 should be a campervan rental holiday in Scotland!
- Original, Whether you are renting our bronze, silver or gold option you will be travelling in style.
- Compact, Caledonian Campers Volkswagen campervans can just as easily be parked in busy cities as in wide open nature.
- Complete, The campervan is completely fitted to accommodate four people/2 adults 2 children.
- No tent, You love the outdoors but would prefer to skip having to set up the tents
- Comfortable, Even in the early and late season, when the nights get chilly.
- Adventure, Being on the road is your destination, let faith decide where you sleep tonight.
- Flexible, When a destination isn’t everything you’d hoped for, you can make a quick escape. If you enjoy the atmosphere, you can easily stick around a bit longer.
- Cosy, You will always stay entertained, even when it rains, because in the campervan it’s always warm and dry.
- Save, A campervan is your transport and accommodation in one. Caledonian Campers hired Campervans come fully equipped with double hob, sink, fridge and heater, therefore you can even cook your own meals!
- Reliable! Volkswagen campervans are well known for being reliable. However Caledonian Campers still provide full breakdown assistance with all of our Campervan hires in Scotland.
All of Caledonian Campers camper van’s come fully equipped with spinning passenger seat (double or single), furniture units with table and storage, cooker, sink, fridge, heater, full electrics, rock and roll bed, kitchen utensils and crockery, breakdown cover, hook-up cable and water bottles/cable. Everything you will need to tour around Scotland.
Renting a Campervan from Caledonian Campers is one of the best ways to see Scotland. You can travel at your own pace and stop wherever you would like. It is also legal to freedom camp in Scotland, as long as you follow the Code.